I’m excited to say that I’ve been tagged for another meme! My second. I’m very grateful to Amy for thinking of me. Please see link at the foot of this post for her answers to the meme: "the five things feminism has given me".
So here are my answers:
1. I’ve got a job that I chose.
2. I don’t have to wash anyone’s socks if I don’t feel like it.
3. Male persons at work have to think twice before they make comments about my personal appearance or tell jokes that would make me feel uncomfortable, or touch me.
4. I can wear trousers. Every day if I want.
5. When I went to university and qualifed for a degree, I was awarded it.
OK, now by the rules of memes I have to tag three other people to do this meme, so I tag: Sian (Ichabod is itchy), Susan (In over my head) and Lee (Lowebrow) — I hope they are reading because I’m very interested in their answers, and in who they tag.